Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Honeymoon Suite

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Honeymoon Suite

    the band is back. The original line-up is back with a new album called "Clifton Hill" and the sound is a bit tougher than normal. I really like it. Classic sound with an updated feel.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honeymoon Suite

    I've got one of their old albums somewhere- haven't laid eyes on it in years. Might have to dig it out for a listen.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honeymoon Suite

    Weren't they a one hit wonder with "Feel it Again"?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honeymoon Suite

    nope, they had FEEL IT AGAIN, WHAT DOES IT TAKE, LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING AND LETHAL WEAPON (theme from the movie) and a few other good songs.

    actually seen these guys in concert. My first concert was Honeymoon Suite opening for 38 Special

    [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBRVFrBlQs0[/nomedia]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honeymoon Suite

    Ahh, do remember those songs...not exactly enough to fill up a greatest hits cd, you have to admit. Those were some pretty good songs, though.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honeymoon Suite

    they do have a "live" cd out also and, of course as you say, it is a "best of" because they don't have enough to have a greatest hits album
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Honeymoon Suite

    New Girl Now is the one I rem.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •